Consistently with the values which form our DNA, we have the following commitments :
- Commit ourselves to projects we believe match our fields of expertise.
- Maintain transparency on our methods and tools, and a reporting to both our clients and our candidates on a regular basis all along the recruitment process.
- Exclude all of form of discrimination from the selection process, according to the L1132-1 Article of the « Code du Travail ».
- Guarantee confidentiality on the information we gather about the company and we completely respect the candidates’ privacy.
- Do our very best to meet our clients’ expectations and requirements.
- Convey a positive employer image of our clients through a very professional approach to our search and selection.
To prove how serious we are about these commitments, Arcadia Executive Search & HR Consulting is :
- a very active member of « A Compétence Egale ». This association gathers Recruitment agencies to fight discrimination in hiring and promote diversity in the workplace.
- We also signed the Diversity Charter which promotes diversity in the professional world.
These commitments are a guarantee for our clients that we will carry out an ethical and discrimination-free recruitment. It is also the benefits of a diversity approach with the perspective to enrich the company’s know-how and human dimension. And finally, it conveys an image of a socially responsible employer to the candidates.
In order to involve our partners as well, Arcadia Executive Search & HR Consulting has introduced an internal Ethics Charter, available if you follow this link : Charte de déontologie – Arcadia.